Monday, August 22, 2016

Nars Orgasm Limited Edition Review



It would be almost impossible to find a beauty maven who hasn't heard of NARS famed blush shade Orgasm.  Women have been raving about it as the blush for years.  You know, that blush? The one that's so major it's reached pop culture status? Everyone from Zoe Saldana to Taylor Swift has rocked a this peachy pink shade on the red carpet. And don't even bother checking to see what best of lists it's on because It's been on almost all of them. Orgasm is one of those universally flattering shades that once you try on you can't help but rave about to a friend. When I heard that NARS was coming out with a limited edition blush I had to see what all the fuss was about.




So what's so special about this limited edition version? Nothing and everything. It's still the same shade, but it's been repackaged in the chicest of ways and made even bigger.  The original blush includes 1.92 ounces to the limited editions 3.04 ounces for only 9 dollars more.  Not in the market for a 39 dollar blush?  Understandable, but look at it as money well spent.

You get what you pay for with a company like NARS, and that's quality.  This blush is not only beauty but It's also super pigmented! A little goes a long way.  With the limited edition size you will not run out of this blush anytime soon.  As a self employed girl who doesn't have to put on makeup every day this compact will most likely last me a few years. Well worth it in my opinion.  I'm actually switching from a MAC shade that is very similar, but it doesn't have that peachy keen jelly bean look that this shade gives me!

The packaging of this product is quite lovely as well.  It comes boxed with a picture of a very happy blush wearing woman on the cover. The compact itself is that grippy kind of material that will get makeup all over it easily, but I'd rather foundation fingers on my compact than a slippery smooth one that flies out of my hands and onto the floor.  When you open the compact it it has a sheer cover with the box photo on it, and the mirror has #WHATMAKESYOUBLUSH written across the bottom.  I finally got a chance to bust it out today and with minimal makeup on I looked bright and lovely.  My boyfriend even commented that I looked "Glowy". He was not paid to say that I swear...

For those who are interested you can purchase the limited edition version at your favorite NARS carrying store, but make sure to call ahead as this item is very popular  I got mine at Sephora.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment :

  1. It looks gorgeous, and your pictures are incredible! You have a really lovely blog and seem so lovely too, I would love to keep in contact it is always nice to make new blogger friends, let me know! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete